The all-inclusive 9-week program that comes to you -
plus a FULL YEAR of sales support and coaching.
You’re about to join the ranks of agents who approach each situation with an ease and confidence that has become second nature. It all stems from the Leader’s Choice mindset, action, accountability and support. Click on the list below for more information.
Simple (but powerful) changes to your habits help build your day around highly focused activity - the key to breaking through performance plateaus to succeed in a changing market.
You will learn how to build, conserve and spend wisely your Social Capital – The Currency of the 21st CenturySM:
Agents increase their activity and results by an average of 250% in just 9 weeks.
- Inventory - 14 methods to build your listings inventory immediately.
- Referrals - Six areas of your life to fuel a relationship-based business.
- Social media - use it right to make your phone ring consistently.
- Avoid the sand trap - managing your social networking time effectively.
- Effective database management - your social capital bank account.
- Proactive Lead Generation – dialogues for both High Tech and High Touch methods.
- 10 Keys to building a referral and relationship based business.
- Magnetic marketing - becoming the go to person for all things real estate related.
- Hot buttons - specific marketing activities that guarantee customers will call you.
Your training puts you in control of every situation, with more than 143 step-by-step systems to master the psychology of dealing with buyers and sellers.
Action & Accountability
Production skyrockets because of the highly focused energetic atmosphere in which team accountability has agents taking action from the very first week:
Every script, scenario
and marketing template
is included free.
- Listings - Schedule 3 listing appointments per week
- Pricing - List properties at the right price, terms, and commission
- Closings - Close more sales with fewer offers
- Objections - Apply over 100 successful sales techniques for handling objections
- Offers - Negotiate successful sales offers
- Goals - Set really big goals and achieve them one after another
- Balance - Put systems and strategies in place to create a more balanced lifestyle
- Energy - Purposely create less stress and more fun in your daily activities
We believe in arming you for a lifetime of success. You receive every script, scenario and marketing template that we introduce – nothing is held back. Plus we include 12 months of sales support and coaching.
Leader's Choice Alumni Club
Course alumni gain free
access to our monthly webinars – for life.
Your program need never end if you wish to remain focused and stay on top of industry trends. For as long as you would like to participate, we welcome you to join our Alumni Club monthly webinars.
The webinars are focused on tips and techniques to keep you constantly moving forward. Simply phone in to the number that you are sent via e-mail to join the call. You can even review past webinars when it’s most convenient for you.
- See for yourself real-time results from our current courses in progress: View Stats
- Review the Leader’s Choice course outline.
- Read Frequently Asked Questions. Click any question below to read the answer.
- Who is Leader's Choice designed for?
- I designed the program to help three groups of agents. The first group would be the experienced agents that are currently in the bottom half of production. The average student in this first group has almost five years experience. The second group are new people that are serious enough about real estate to want to get a jump start on their career. The third group, the smallest, are the top agents that are either suffering from burn out and need to learn how to produce just as much by working fewer hours or just wish to increase their arsenal of techniques.
- What are the specific benefits of Leader's Choice?
- After more than 25,000 graduates, I can tell you that the average student produces 2 _ times their normal production on a per person basis. Although this is an average, what specifically happens is, the experienced agents that were in the bottom half have the most increase in production. The second group, new agents, do OK during the program, but produce their best after graduation. Our past studies show that 75% of the new people that take Leader's Choice are in real estate three years later. This retention is twice the national average. The third group, top producers, seem to benefit by learning not just additional techniques, but learn to be in more control and balance of their time and life.
- How much of a commitment does the Leader’s Choice program require?
- 100%. However, I am conscious of the fact that most of my students have other commitments, and although I am sensitive to this, most graduates would say the following: "I thought the program would be much worse than it turned out to be. Although it was tough work, I would do it again because the program seemed to have a perfect balance of pressure and peace when I needed it." But don't get me wrong, I don't want anyone in the program that is not serious about real estate.
- Does Leader's Choice just teach the basics?
- This is a common misconception held by those who have not yet been through Leader's Choice. Nothing could be further from the truth. During the program, you will learn hundreds of different dialogues, any one of which can be considered advanced. Any technique that is unknown is advanced. Leader's Choice will teach you the techniques, but make you "Do the Basics" while you are learning them.
- I'm a past graduate of Mark's, should I take the Leader's Choice program again?
- Only if you took the program before and didn't change your habits. Some students take the program at a time in their life when it's difficult to absorb and apply what I teach. Past graduates that re-commit, re-pay and dive in, are often my most improved students. Our studies show almost 100% of the second time around students improve noticeably.
- How can I be sure this Leader's Choice program is for me?
You have nothing to lose by enrolling today. Let's pretend you do sign up. All you are committing to is attending session one. At the end of session one, anyone who chooses not to continue with the program will be given a full refund. This enables you to completely understand the program before you make a final commitment.
I'm hoping that this will help answer some of your questions. In closing, because I know what is on the other side of this door, I'm putting myself in your shoes and will give you the "Top 5 Reasons You Should Make a Commitment TODAY!"
- Reason #5: Today is the perfect time of year to commit to a positive change in your career and life.
- Reason #4: The price is right. When you compare the price of $895 US which includes 9 sessions, all tapes and tools, workbook, etc... to your average commissions of $5,000, if this program helps you make even one sale, that is the best return you'll find on any investment.
- Reason #3: What alternative do you have? If you are the type of person that is saying to yourself, "Some day I want to be in control of my career," then you have to ask yourself "What other program can do it for me?" There is no other program like Leader's Choice and no better day than today.
- Reason #2: I have personally chosen your trainer. Many trainers understand the theory but have never applied it. The Leader's Choice trainers were exceptional salespeople before they were trainers. There is an old saying in the training business "We teach with passion what we needed the most."
- Reason #1: This statement was proven to me as fact almost two decades ago. "The teacher will appear when the student is ready to learn." No sales training program will help you achieve your dreams until you make up your mind that today is the day you are ready to make a change.