Key Highlights for Each Leader's Choice Sessions, 1 through 9
This is where all great leaders gain their strength...the FOUNDATION. (For each session below, these are the key learning objectives.) Students learn or reinforce:
- Leader development cycle: review of what it takes to maintain success throughout all market ebbs and flows.
- Following the "Path"... the irrefutable, logical steps to running your business as an industry leader.
- Goals, commitment and focus: what they really mean and how do they impact a powerful career.
- What constitutes pro-active prospecting versus passive prospecting...the beginning of the process for building saleable inventory.
Continuing the understanding of effective, pro-active prospecting... differentiating activity from productivity:
- Key questions for differentiating ready, willing and able prospects from those who are not.
- What to do when you are hit with an objection... getting to the appointment opportunity.
- Moving prospects forward from positions of fear and trepidation, often due to challenges within the market, by providing guidance and expertise.
- Using the company's tools/advantages to provide the prospect with valuable services.
- Strengthening your marketing presentation skills so that the appointment can be done in one step.
Sales professionals who present effectively on marketing presentations are always the industry leaders. No matter what sales professionals hear to the contrary, saleable listings are crucial to a successful career:
- Well-orchestrated marketing presentations equate to controlling the process.
- Preparing both emotionally and technically for the presentation.
- Using the "Comfort Zone" process to put the prospect at ease and to ensure that the company's tools and advantages are well represented.
- Viewing the property... using the process to move closer to the desired outcome.
- The rewards of effectively working the expired market.
- Utilizing social media networks; facebook, twitter, linkedln, retaggr.
Utilizing the company's tools and advantages to the fullest is based in skill and an understanding of how to relate those advantages to the prospects' needs. No two prospects are exactly the same, and each deserves to be treated to a personalized presentation.
- Tips for successful marketing promotion.
- Components of a well-constructed visual presentation using the company's tools/advantages.
- Presenting compelling reasons the prospect should/would list with the agent.
- Effectively comparing the agent's company to other companies that may be competing with them for the listing.
- Tips and techniques for working the FSBO market.
No one wants their listings to expire. The key to avoiding that outcome is to get it right the first time! Once the sales professional understands the components of pricing and how to present price in a way that compels the motivated prospect to act in their best interest, the sales process becomes successful far more often than not.
- Three ways to present price depending upon how in line the agent's data is with the prospect's wants and/or expectations.
- Successfully navigating price reductions when necessary.
- Logical steps that lead to closing for the signature.
- Ensuring a full-term listing period is gotten.
- Creating a marketing checklist: ensuring that there are no constraints on the listing agreement that in any way would inhibit the home from being brought to market in a compelling way. A property that is not able to be marketed effectively will not sell.
In order to be a strong and effective sales professional, one must ensure that they are aligned in body and spirit. Having a healthy attitude toward the real estate profession coupled with creating peace and excellent time management skills helps to ensure that balance is maintained.
- Running your business like an industry leader... what the top professionals do to maintain their edge.
- Understanding time and the truths about "managing" it versus "expending" it.
When the sales professional becomes confident and competent when handling objections and stalls, their confidence rises exponentially as does their hit ratios!
- Differentiating between a stall, condition and real objection.
- Techniques for converting stalls into the real reason the prospect is hesitant to move to the next level.
- Using a very specific process that will handle the objection for the agent while preventing the agent from reverting to "selling" to hard and allowing fear to interfere with his/her process.
- What the agent can do when the prospect will not commit, and wants to pursue other possibilities before making a decision... there are ways to ensure that the agent has another opportunity to garner the listing.
- Many common objections will be handled using the process just taught. The agent is able to see how effective the process is at moving the prospect forward.
Objection handling is continued in this session. It is such a crucial component of success; we ensure that the agents are fully versed and confident in the process. The balance of the session is devoted to handling inquiries.
- Tips and techniques for handling all inquiries no matter from where they are generated: Internet, phone, sign, print media or other media sources.
- Controlling the initial contact to determine if there is an opportunity for a face-to-face meeting for a marketing presentation or to view properties. The process for the initial interview helps to determine early on whether this person is ready to make a real estate decision or should they be placed into a contact system until they are ready or able to move forward. The key is to use the agent's time in the most productive way possible while building down-stream business when appropriate.
- Tips and techniques for conducting fruitful open houses.
The time has arrived to devote an entire session to working with buyers. While there are many places within the first eight sessions where buyers are discussed, this session is buyer specific.
- Techniques needed to close buyers more quickly.
- Ensuring "R.O.M.E." happens as often as possible (required office meeting.)
- Methods for making every buyer feel special and valued.
- Qualifying the buyer for urgency and motivation.
- Handling the offer process... getting more offers accepted the first go round.
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE A LEADER FOR LIFE!!!
Leader's Choice Alumni Club
We are often asked, "What happens when the program ends?" The truth is that the program need never end for the agent who wishes to stay focused and on top of industry trends. For as long as you would like to participate, we welcome you to join our Alumni Club monthly webinars. The webinars are focused on tips and techniques to keep students moving forward. All you need to do is dial in to the number that you are sent via e-mail to join the call. If you are unable to join the call at its scheduled time, you can go to the LC website and listen to the recording at your leisure.